"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."

Monday, April 7, 2008

Review of CB Niche Builder

I love Clickbank! I think one of the top reasons I love 'em, is because of all the great tools that have been created to help Clickbank affiliates crank out sales.

And we've just added one of those tools, CB Niche Builder, to the JanRon Publishing Products Catalog.

I've had a chance to test this product for myself and this is one awesome piece of software. And the video tutorials that are included with the software makes it easy for even a technically challenged dunce like me to set up a niche Clickbank site in just minutes.

I've added a few of my own tweaks to the pages, but the following Dog Training site took me about 15 minutes to set up using one of the 5 templates that are included with CB Niche Builder
.

train your dog the right way
Train Your Dog The Right Way


Believe me, if I can do it, anyone can.

[iamsbm]
Sharon Bray-McPherson

Jan Tallent & Sharon Bray-McPherson
JanRon Publishing Digital Products

You can include a link to your website in your comment and it WILL be followed.

Labels: , ,


TwitThis

2 Comments:

At April 8, 2008 at 10:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, ladies, for the honest review of CB NicheBuilder. I have debated about plunking out more money than I need to for more products that I seem never to have enough time to put into use. However, this one seems to fit a great need in establishing a quality site for any niche quickly!

Keep up the great work!
Paul

 
At April 8, 2008 at 6:55 PM , Blogger JanRon Publishing said...

You're welcome Paul. And if you do set up a niche site or 2, please let us know so we can check them out.

[iamsbm]
Sharon Bray-McPherson

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Back to Blog's Homepage