"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."

Monday, April 14, 2008

Increase Your Site's Traffic with Free Comment Kahuna Software

Last week I downloaded a free software program called Comment Kahuna. After checking it out I was physced and intended to let you know about it a.s.a.p. I then got distracted with other things and forgot all about it, until I received this "success story" today from Jason Potash, Co-founder of Comment Kahuna.

"I just wanted to write you a quick testimonial and thank you for Comment Kahuna. Here's the short version: I built a blog for my father to post children's stories he has written. The theme was character stories. The promotional method? Nothing but Comment Kahuna.

Google lists # of competing pages at 2,720,000. Using relevant blogs without worrying about whether they were no-follow or what their PR was, I posted useful comments to blogs over the period of a month. Current rank: 1st page, 4th position for characterstories.net for the phrase character stories.

I found out when doing a backlink check later that all the blogs I posted to were no-follow. Didn't seem to matter. So thank you for sharing such a powerful and easy-to-use tool!"
So, just what is Comment Kahuna? It's a FREE software program that will help build targeted backlinks to your website or blog by enabling you to post relevant and sensible comments on blogs in your niche - in less than half the time it takes you to do so now.

Please, do yourself a favor and go watch the free Comment Kahuna video now. There's no strings attached.

And while I'm on the subject of website traffic, you might be interested to know that we've just added Edmund Loh's 750 Traffic Tactics to JanRon Publishing. Even if it didn't come with private label rights, which it does, this is one powerful package!

750 Traffic Tactics



[iamsbm]
Sharon Bray-McPherson

Jan Tallent & Sharon Bray-McPherson
JanRon Publishing Digital Products

You can include a link to your website in your comment and it WILL be followed.

Labels: , ,


TwitThis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Back to Blog's Homepage