"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."

Monday, June 30, 2008

How to Add Custom Paypal Buttons to Your Sales Page

To open the links contained in this post in a new window or tab, right click on the link with your mouse and choose either " Open Link in New Tab" or "Open Link in New Window".


I recently received emails from two JanRon Digital Club members asking how to set up the custom order buttons that come with their products, using Paypal as their payment processor. Although I've already answered the emails from our members, it's apparent that this is a hurdle common to more people than I thought.

So imagine how pleased I was when I found the video below while checking out the latest membership package from PLR Newsletters.

Thanks Lisa!



Jan Tallent & Sharon Bray-McPherson
JanRon Publishing Digital Products

Labels: , ,


TwitThis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Back to Blog's Homepage