"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Own a PROVEN list building site - for a penny!

If you're a subscriber to our email list, you may remember me mentioning a new website that Bryan Winters' just launched a few days ago called, One Minute Sites. In case you're not familiar with Bryan, he's the mastermind behind such websites as InfoGoRound, Push Button Publishing, AudioGoRound and JoePopular, to name a few.

We recently received an email from Bryan explaining the main resource that he's used to generate over $1,000,000 (1 million) in revenue from his websites. I'd like you to take a few moments to read it.


"Hi Jan and Sharon,
Recently I was able to increase my annual income by over $60,000 using *nothing* but my own list. My entire 'marketing effort' consisted of about 4-5 emails to my list...

ALL the top affiliates to my various sites are list owners...

ALL the top marketers I know credit their success to list ownership and marketing...
As you already know, I've created multiple web-sites that have generated over $1,000,000 (1 million) in revenues. I can sit here and tell you, I don't know how I could have done it without my own list!

Those without lists, I can only assume, don't realize the power of list marketing. They've never experienced the thrill of sending out a simple email and watching as sales roll in. But this is the reality of list ownership! So, be sure to tell your club members that if they do NOT have a list, it's time to start building one today if they are really serious about succeeding online!

And of course I recommend
One Minute Sites as THE program that can get them set up with their own list building web-site (and eventually MULTIPLE web-sites if they choose), quicker than anywhere else online. There's even a .01 cent trial so that they can set up their first web-site and be generating subscribers well *before* having to pay a dime!"

Sincerely,
Bryan Winters


And just in case you're wondering, yes, JanRon Publishing is a paid member of One Minute Sites

[iamsbm]
Sharon Bray-McPherson

Jan Tallent & Sharon Bray-McPherson
JanRon Publishing Digital Products


You can include a link to your website in your comment and it WILL be followed.

Labels:


TwitThis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Back to Blog's Homepage