"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Marketing With Videos - Adapt or Get Left Behind

As you might have guessed by some of the posts I've included on this blog, I'm fascinated with the use of online videos. The problem is, I'm a complete dunce when it comes to creating my own videos, unless I can use something that's free and amazingly simple, like Eyejot

However; I recently came across a guy named Frank Bruno, that's a genius with all things video. So when JanRon recently acquired the Master Resale Rights to one of Frank's products called,
The Video Marketers Tool Kit, I was like a kid in a candy store and tickled pink with the prospect of offering it to you.

Let me tell you, if you're a video marketer or even thinking about marketing with video, then you need the resources in
The Video Marketers Tool Kit. I can almost guarantee that you've never seen some of the techniques and resources that are revealed in this package or even thought about how to use them to your advantage.

In addition to
The Video Marketers Tool Kit, Frank has just launched a new site called, Video Marketer's Club. As a member you'll get unlimited access to tools and resources like the one found below. (click on the graphic to view the video)



By the way, Frank's also giving away free videos that you can use on your website
HERE

[iamsbm]
Sharon Bray-McPherson

Jan Tallent & Sharon Bray-McPherson
JanRon Publishing Digital Products

You can include a link to your website in your comment and it WILL be followed.

Labels: , ,


TwitThis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Back to Blog's Homepage