"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

JanRon Publishing's New Blog

Hello and welcome to our new blog.

After all the naggin, uh, I mean, suggesting, I did to Jan that she start her own blog, I thought it was time I take some of my own advice and start one for JanRon Publishing.

Not to mention that, judging from the reader response we've been getting from our mailing list lately, I would venture to guess that a large percentage of the subscribers on our list(s) are probably not even receiving our emails.

Although, the main reason I wanted to start this blog was to enable more interaction between us and our subscribers and between subscribers themselves. So if you have a comment or question, either to Jan or I personally, or just want to start a general discussion, PLEASE make use of the comments links.

Since I'm the one that does the blathering in our partnership, I'll probably be the one writing most of the posts here, BUT, I will get Jan to do some occasional posts when she can.
A big advantage to having this blog is that by having our messages archived here, you'll be able to find past content that you may have missed.

We'll still be sending you email announcements, but we suggest that you also add our blog's feed to your favorite newsreader, or subscribe to our email updates list in the right column of this page. You'll receive ONE email notice per day only on the days we post new content on the blog.

(iamsbm)

Sharon Bray-McPherson
Yahoo ID: sbray12bray


Jan Tallent & Sharon Bray-McPherson
JanRon Publishing Digital Products


TwitThis

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2008 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Wayne LaPointe said...

It's a good post. Informative, well designed, and to the point.
Good job.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Back to Blog's Homepage